Natural Bleach Powder
Sold per 100g
Sodium percarbonate improves the performance of conventional detergents and shampoos on stubborn stains. It is a gentle stain remover for synthetic carpeting and upholstery fabrics. It saves time by allowing cleaning in one pass that would perhaps have taken two or three passes with a carpet cleaner that uses shampoo only. It improves personal safety by eliminating the need to use harsher cleaning or stain removal products. It also eliminates the need for expensive pre-spotters and stain removers. It prolongs carpet cleaner machine life by reducing the use of harsh and corrosive products. It is very effective as a laundry pre-soak for heavily stained articles. It is colour safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabric from become yellowed or darkened.
On wood it is effective in removing mildew stains and weathering. The sodium carbonate acts as a built-in detergent, removing dirt and other deposits. Thus, sodium per carbonate-based cleaners are effective in removing dirt, mildew and weathered grey residues. Once treated the wood returns to its natural original appearance. Oxygen bleach is excellent for cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass, pet stains and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc. Oxygen bleach containing products can be used in any place in or around the house that need to be de-stained and deodorised; they are efficient, safe and economical.
- No environmental hazards - breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water.
- Effectively kills wide range of bacteria, mildew, algae, viruses, fungi
- Colour safe and fabric safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabrics from becoming yellowed or darkened
- Effective stain removal on a multitude of surfaces
- In the laundry Sodium Per carbonate is used to de-stain, deodorise, and whiten. It is very effective as a laundry pre-soak for heavily stained articles.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review