WHAT IT IS:
The Moving Mountains® No-Pork Sausage Burger is a succulent plant-based burger that makes a mouth-watering and unique meal. Try this versatile plant-based sausage burger for a hearty breakfast or lunch and even a delicious dinner.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
• 3-star Great Taste Award winner
• Generates less greenhouse gas emissions and requires less resources to make (compared to pork burger of the same weight)
• Packed with plant protein & natural ingredients
• Contains zero cholesterol
• 100% plastic free & recyclable retail packaging
• Selling in the frozen section helps reduce food wastage
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• 100% free of hormones, antibiotics, & GMO ingredients
• Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
water, oyster mushroom, vegetable protein (Soya protein concentrate, Soya protein isolate, pea protein isolate), vegetable oil (coconut, sunflower), rice, Wheat gluten, starch (Wheat), natural flavouring, thickeners (methyl cellulose, sodium alginate), Oat fibre, vinegar, dextrose monohydrate, salt, lemon juice, preservative (lactic acid), colour (beetroot red), Barley malt extract, vitamin B12.
For allergens see ingredients in Bold. Made in a factory where Peanuts & Nuts are present.